Happy Tuesday! What better way to celebrate fashion than with a terrific tote? I’m sure you can think of many ways to be festive today but perhaps you’re headed to the beach while the rest of us work. Be stylish in a new tote. Above are 11 name brand totes under $100. Which is your favorite?
Eva is stunning in a gold and burgundy dress. Her makeup is flawless and she is picture perfect!
(L-R) Kelly Marie Dunn, Nikki Chu, Eva Marcille and Denyce Lawton
Photos by Alberto E. Rodriguez-Getty Images
Today is the LAST day to enter but if you do, you’ll have an opportunity to be 1 of 5 lucky winners to score Front-of-the-Line (FOTL) passes!
- Practice your walk ahead of time so that you are confident.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the casting so that you look well rested and refreshed and have plenty of energy for the interview.
- Come to the casting with an upbeat, positive attitude. Be prepared to speak with representatives from “The Face” and show them that you’re personable, professional, confident, hardworking and excited about the opportunity. Your attitude is as important as your look!
- It goes without saying that you should come to the casting looking your best! Choose an outfit that’s simple and professional, but also highlights your best assets. And aim to look as natural as possible – keep makeup to a minimum, style your hair in a natural, relaxed way, and make sure your nails are clean and polished.
- During the casting, make sure you maintain good posture and look engaged.
The Face LA Casting CallWhen: July 28th, 10 am – 4 pmWhere: W HollywoodAddress: 6250 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
GUESS Eyewear has teamed up with Universal Music Group to launch their first ever Shades of Summer Playlist! Any of you in Miami? The playlist goes live TOMORROW, Friday July 20th!
In addition, to celebrate the launch of GUESS Eyewear’s Shades of Summer Playlist, there will be an in-store celebration of the debut of the playlist in Miami’s GUESS store. The Hood Internet will be DJing and attendees can get a card with their code to download the playlist with any purchase of GUESS Eyewear. The second event is the opening night party of Miami’s own Salon Allure 2012.
(L-R) Christopher Nolan, Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard, Gary Oldman, Anne Hathaway, Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman and Joseph Gordan-Levitt attend “The Dark Knight Rises” New York Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater
Zoe Kravitz is all grown-up with a sophisticated hair style!
Russell Simmons and Miss Universe Leila Lopes are all smiles. Miss Universe’s Louboutins are ill (90s word).
Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks dapper.
Christian Bale and Sibi Blazic compliment one another.
Pharrell Williams has an eclectic sense of style, right?
Donald Trump and Melania Trump were camera ready.
Actor Morgan Freeman has on one glove. Why?
Anne Hathaway looks Gorrrrrrrgeous!
Photos by Larry Busacca/Getty Images
Leading lady, Kerry Washington, of controversial Quentin Tarantino flick DJango Unchained stood out on the Comic-Con red carpet in a knee-length pleated floral skirt, black patent leather pumps and a sexy sleeveless leather top. Washington looked flawless while promoting the film both at the press conference and while signing autographs for the fans in San Diego at the Hilton hotel.
Photos by Joe Scarnici-Getty Images for The Weinstein Company
$46 - debenhams.com
$29 - bankfashion.co.uk