Today is the LAST day to enter but if you do, you’ll have an opportunity to be 1 of 5 lucky winners to score Front-of-the-Line (FOTL) passes!
- Practice your walk ahead of time so that you are confident.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the casting so that you look well rested and refreshed and have plenty of energy for the interview.
- Come to the casting with an upbeat, positive attitude. Be prepared to speak with representatives from “The Face” and show them that you’re personable, professional, confident, hardworking and excited about the opportunity. Your attitude is as important as your look!
- It goes without saying that you should come to the casting looking your best! Choose an outfit that’s simple and professional, but also highlights your best assets. And aim to look as natural as possible – keep makeup to a minimum, style your hair in a natural, relaxed way, and make sure your nails are clean and polished.
- During the casting, make sure you maintain good posture and look engaged.
The Face LA Casting CallWhen: July 28th, 10 am – 4 pmWhere: W HollywoodAddress: 6250 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028