Our bi-coastal starlet is looking long and lean at the premiere of ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ at Grauman’s Chinese wearing Pedro Garcia shoes, Swarovsky and Open Hearts jewelry.
Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Blue Nile’s Fancy yellow and white diamond earrings. 2.10 carats. $10,000
Brooklyn Decker attended the LA Premiere of “What To Expect When You’re Expecting” wearing a Giambatista Valli dress and jewelry from Blue Nile’s Red Carpet Collection (www.BlueNile.com).
Nearly 300 white and yellow diamonds totaling more than 25 carats combine to create a bracelet that shines like the sun. Price: $50,000
Celebrities from Blake Lively to Isabelle Fuhrman (“The Hunger Games”) to expectant mothers, Vanessa Minnillo (Lachey) and Giuliana Rancic to Maria Menounos (and many more) have all been seen rocking Blue Nile jewelry recently! If you’re interested in some new bling visit Blue Nile, their prices are 20-40% below traditional jewelry retail, and they offer FREE FedEx shipping within the US and 43 international countries!
Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images
While Blue Nile is best known for their high-quality diamonds, engagement and wedding rings, they also have a huge selection of beautiful fashion jewelry that’s on point with the latest trends.
You can find more info at www.BlueNile.com
I love trunk shows and I’m delighted to be invited to this one, an exclusive event with Kelly Bechtold, designer of Girl On A Motorcycle. I will be headed there soon. I’ll report back later with the inside scoop.
“This spring GatherLA is welcoming Valou 3-Cap to the family along with leather jewelry crafter Ty Nelson, and one-of-a-kind pieces from Bohemian Society. They are also the first US outlet for Finnish designer Camilla Mikama! Just stocked antique Czech jewelry from New Jersey’s Sweet Joey. They have amazing feather headpieces from The Plumed Serpant and celeb favorite handbags by Phillip & Lillian. Fresh shipments in today from Venius Turbans, BeaLine and Shelley Caudill. Next month GatherLA will welcome Laili Lau.”
Visit GATHER online at www.GatherLA.com
If you still need to purchase a gift for that special someone take a look below…
I <3 Blue Candy Jewelry:
Blue Candy Jewelry: Fuscia Chalcedony with Gold Filled Heart Charm on Gold Filled Boston Chain $150.00
Blue Candy Jewelry: Rose Quartz with Gold Heart Charm Necklace. $125.00
I <3 Stella & Dot:
Stella + Dot
Start early. Tell that special someone what you love; who knows you may receive it on the day for LOVE. If you need a place to start visit James Free Jewelers and take a look at the Valentine’s Day Collection. The pieces are delicate, classic and elegant.
James Free Artistry 14W White Topaz Diamond Dangle Earring - $2,775.00
James Free Artistry 14W Pave Diamond Teardrop Pendant - $4,665.00
James Free Artistry Amethyst Diamond Dangle Earring - $2,310.00
James Free Artistry Amethyst Diamond Pendant on 18” Chain (matches earring) - $1,685.00
The New Year is here and so are cuffs. If you’re in search of a minimal upgrade to you style, try infusing a cuff or two into your repertoire. Sadeesays.com, a popular jewelry and accessories e-commerce web site makes is convenient to shop various designers and cuffs alike. Plus, the site serves as a showcase to introduce many us to highly talented up and coming designers you may have been unaware of who share owner and curator Sharon Silfen’s luxe-hippie aesthetic.
Below are some of my favorites.
1. Unique Vintage Umbrella is affordable ($48), artsy and a practical gift especially since it rains one day and the next it’s gorgeous. Visit Unique Vintage for other clever gifts.
2. RUBR watches are colorful, lightweight, watches that are sure to fit the wrist perfectly.RUBR watches will go well with a variety of outfits with its variety of interchangeable faces. The watch straps are $10 and the switchable faces are $25.
3. Disc Bracelets by Dawn Baker, is black enamel on leather and come in a other materials such as brass or gold. The design is a nice balance of elegance and chicness. Her entire collection is practical, stylish and affordable which are perfect holiday gifts too!
4. Gaiam Cable Knit Cap & Hand Warmers Set ($32) is an eco-friendly gift, made from 100% organic cotton. Gaiam’s set comes in an array of colors including Antique white.
5. Jane Basch Designs are always personal and unique. Not only are they well-crafted but are sought out by Hollywoods most famouse. The new stretch bracelets are great for layering and ridiculously cute! Plus, you just can’t loose with a Jane Basch creation.
Follow me on Twitter @Ashleigh
- Mally 10-piece Deluxe Automatic Waterproof Liner Collection
- BareMinerals Box of Gems 20-piece Color Collection
- Judith Ripka Sterling Hematite Doublet Ring with Heart Prongs
- Melania Madison Avenue Bold Case Bracelet Watch
- Nadri Micro Pave’ Criss Cross Hinged Bangle Bracelet
- Dennis Basso Button Front Ruffle Collar Coat with Rosette Detail
- Michael Dawkins Sterling Signature Pod Smal
- EarringsISAACMIZRAHILIVE! 2 Ply Cashmere V-Neck Boyfriend Cardi
The weather was especially supportive in my efforts to take a trip to the beach. A group of us (& Mandy) went to Venice Beach in hopes of relaxation, entertainment and excitement (Well…it is Venice). We had no idea we would run into Beth Clay who was previously a very popular florist who resided in Nashville, TN working with some of country music’s biggest stars. She use to carefully and creatively craft floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions. Beth is now a transplant here in Los Angeles, where she produces jewelry and sells them at the Venice Beach strip.
Beth creates unique ring creations using wire, bottle caps, guitar picks and more. Her creations have quickly started a buzz and are now sold in Texas. The ability to twist and alter the wire is what makes her rings so unique and inspirational. Perhaps, her extensive experience in floral arrangements provided her with the natural creative insight to produce fashionable jewelry that attracts an array of customers.
More pictures and remainder of post at Examiner.